Full-Time Sale Associate, AIMAI Design Retail Assistants Auckland, Newmarket Store
AIMAI was established in Auckland, New Zealand, and the design house has worked with numerous international designers and artists since 2011. Our fashion exudes a nonchalant Parisian-cool air with floaty silhouettes. From flowy maxi silk dresses to cashmere sweaters in neutral hues, we have you covered. Our fashion accessories eschew conventional fine jewelry traditions in favor of expressive, cool and classy pieces. And we only use ethically sourced crystals, and pearls and each style is meant to be stacked and layered. We curate a selection of home accessories made by artists and designers from Aotearoa and the rest of the world that take pride in place. WWW.AIMAIDESIGN.COM
As an experienced retail assistant, you will be part of our friendly team in our Auckland Newmarket concept store, providing professional and consultative customer services to our valuable clients. You will be exposed to various luxury home décor, accessories and clothing and can interact with a diverse client base. You will be self-motivated and results-driven with excellent communication skills. The successful applicant will have experience including:
• You must appreciate fashion and art.
• You are self-motivated and results-driven with excellent communication skills.
• The ability to achieve and exceed sales targets and KPI’s.
• Proven record in providing excellent customer services.
• Good computer skills and knowledge.
• Previous experience in the luxury industry will be highly desirable.
• Mandarin Speakers are encouraged.
What we offer
• You will be surrounded by a kind and supportive team.
• You will get your hands on some fantastic curatorial projects and creative practices.
• Continued training and development opportunities from us and our brands If you believe you have what it takes to join the team, apply now with your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.